A 5 minute dessert..! Got this amazing recipe from one of my friend. It goes well with ice creams, chocolate syrup N vanilla frosting!
5 Minute Chocolate Mug CakeA 5 minute dessert..! Got this amazing recipe from one of my friend. It goes well with ice creams, chocolate syrup N vanilla frosting!Reeba Jerry
Oil (Sunflower or Corn)
A Small Splash of Vanilla Extract
- Rub cold butter inside the mug completely to prevent the cake from sticking to mug.
- Take a bowl,add all the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Ad the egg, oil and milk and mix thoroughly.
- Add chocolate chips and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Pour it in the mug prepared earlier.Place the mug in the microwave and cook it for 3 minutes.
- If you are using a normal mug (not too big), the cake will rise over the top of the mug,don't be alarmed it won't spill.
- Allow it to cool for few minutes.
- It goes well with vanilla ice-cream.