Out of all the different recipes that i have tried for cupcakes, this is one of the most rocking one..! Courtesy: Joy Of Baking.com
Carrot CupcakesOut of all the different recipes that i have tried for cupcakes, this is one of the most rocking one..! Courtesy: Joy Of Baking.comReeba Jerry
1 1/2 Teaspoons
Granulated White Sugar
Carrots, finely grated
Walnuts, coarsely chopped
Raisins or Currants
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius
- In a separate bowl sieve flour, baking powder, salt, and ground cinnamon.
- In another large bowl beat the eggs, sugar for 5-6 minutes. Add oil to the above and beat until slightly thickened.
- Beat lightly in the flour mixture until incorporated.
- With a large rubber spatula fold in the grated carrots, grated apple, chopped nuts, and raisins.
- Pour the above to paper lined or greased cup cake tray, filling the cups 2/3 full. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until fork or tooth pick inserted into the cake comes out clean.