My son's favorite dish..So i learned this quick recipe from one of my friend. It just takes less than an hour to finish this dish.
Chilli Chicken ( Quick Recipe)My son's favorite dish..So i learned this quick recipe from one of my friend. It just takes less than an hour to finish this dish.Reeba Jerry
Chicken (boneless & skinless preferred)
Green Chilly Sauce
2 ½ Tablespoons
Black Pepper Powder
All Purpose Flour
- In a bowl mix together 3 tablespoon soya sauce, 1 tablespoon green chilli sauce, 1 tablespoon tomato sauce,1/4 tablespoon vinegar, 1/4 tablespoon pepper and salt to taste.
- Add chicken (bite-size pieces) to the above mix , marinate and keep aside it for 15 minutes.
- Take a separate bowl,mix 2 tablespoon of cornflour , 1 tablespoon of flour, 1 egg, pinch of salt and 1 tablespoon of water. Beat the above well.
- Take oil in a medium skillet.
- Dip the marinated chicken in the above batter (Step 3) and fry till the skin becomes light brown.
- Allow the fried coated chicken to cool.
- Take 2 tablespoon of oil (good to use the same oil used for frying chicken) , saute onions first, then add ginger-garlic paste, green chillies & bell pepper.
- Add 3 tablespoon of soya sauce, 1 tablespoon of green chilli sauce, 1 1/2 tablespoon tomato sauce, 1/4 tablespoon vinegar, 1/4 tablespoon pepper & salt to the above.
- Add water slowly to the above and cook it for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken to the above. Close & cook it for 10-12 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cornflour to little water and add to the above to finish the dish.