This chocolate cupcake is all about having your own little cake that you do not have to share. For coffee lovers, add coffee instead of milk. The cake isn't very sweet..If you have a big sweet tooth you might want to ice it, I have used Betty Crocker Chocolate Frosting..
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda , salt. Set aside.
- Take a large bowl, beat butter & sugar (powdered) until light & fluffy.Add egg & vanilla and beat well..
- Now add the flour mixture, alternating with coffee or milk. Beat until just incorporated.
- Pour the above to paper lined or greased cup cake tray, filling the cups 2/3 full. Bake for 15- 18 minutes or until fork or tooth pick inserted into the cake comes out clean.