One of the most favorite dish of my family.It goes well with Porottas & Chapattis.
Dry Fry BeefOne of the most favorite dish of my family.It goes well with Porottas & Chapattis.Reeba Jerry
Crushed Peppers Corns
Coconut Cuts (Thenga Kothu)
Red Chilli Flakes
Red Chilli Powder
- Heat the pan and dry fry (no oil) the last three ingredients in the list (Coriander Powder, Red Chilli Powder, Garam Masala) for 2 minutes. Allow the powder to cool.
- Take half of the powder, curry leaves, garam masala (third ingredient), turmeric, red chilli flakes, salt and marinate the beef cubes for one hour.
- Pressure cook it for 3-4 whistles or until to your desired level.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped shallots, ginger, garlic and thenga kothu and saute well for 10-12 minutes.
- When they start giving out a good flavor, add the rest of the fried powders and crushed black pepper corns. Saute everything well for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cooked beef to the pan with the gravy.Cook it uncovered for 25-30 minutes, stirring and drizzling oil in between.
- Serve hot with chapattis or rice.